Friday, June 3, 2016

Raising the perfectly imperfect child review

I ordered this book for a project I was working on for school which focused on Special Needs in the Church. At first, I was worried that the book wouldn't be super helpful or that entertaining. Boy, was I wrong! I read a good portion of this book and loved everything I read. It helped confirm the information I had already found about special needs families, but it didn't stop there. It added additional insights into parent and sibling relationships. Another unique feature of this book is that it talks about faith and the Special Needs family. There are a variety of books about Special Needs but many do not discuss the importance of faith and the special needs family. This resource is sorely needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment